Lead team of sales and marketing in order to achieve sales targets in Thailand. The role with responsibility to create sales and revenue to projects. Work closely with the Managing Director to make and deploy strategic initiatives such as gain share and grow the market
Our client is a strong brand name company that produces new innovative products to provide into hotels and residential building sectors. The client has a great proven track record in building equipment for more than 40 years. The company operates internationally with major businesses around the globe.
- Manage and grow P&L and grow profitably over time by taking an ownership mindset to actions and decisions, and collaborating across the extended value stream functions.
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team
- Manage team of Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Channel, and Sales.
- Takes ownership of the business, spearheads its go-to-market strategy and product development activities, and is responsible for managing risk and delivering profit.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the Sales Manager to develop their value as Sales Leaders.
- Be able to increase talent and provide a team growth direction and mentor to develop within the organization.
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
- Experience in Sales and Strategic Marketing from technical background.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katanchalee Thammasuntorn on +66 2 0125015.