Do you love coffee & tech put together? Then you just might just love Flash Coffee.
Flash Coffee is South East Asia’s fastest-growing tech-enabled coffee chain, blending an award-winning coffee menu with affordable prices available in-store and via our app.
Already operating in Jakarta, Bangkok, and Singapore and backed by Rocket Internet SE (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more), we have the ambition to become one of Asia’s largest tech-enabled coffee chains.
We are now looking for a Head of Marketing in Thailand to lead and manage our local marketing team and implement the regional marketing strategy for Flash Coffee. You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for awareness creation, customer acquisition,
and retention to ensure exponential revenue growth. As part of the senior leadership team of Flash Coffee Thailand, you will be working closely with local teams, the Managing Director Thailand & the Head of Marketing APAC.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results-driven, analytical, and creative. You have prior marketing experience in high-growth startups, successful tech companies and/or strong F&B brands.
What You'll Do:
- You will lead and manage the local marketing team
- You will be responsible for all offline marketing activities and revenue generation in Thailand
- You will develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan to drive awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- You will guide and coach the marketing team to execute offline marketing initiatives including flyering & OOH
- You will plan, develop and measure performance of marketing campaigns, store launches, promotions, and tactics for in and out of stores to increase brand awareness and engage with our target audience
- You will help the regional marketing team with the execution of online marketing campaigns and give insights on how to optimize user acquisition for the local market
- You will develop our content & social media strategy and manage our future social media team to optimize the social channels for user growth
- You will ideate, design, and implement marketing initiatives to grow the business in Thailand (from partnerships to marketing stunts - think outside the box!)
- You will conduct market research and business development analyses (e.g. real estate analysis, product offerings, strategic moves by competitors, etc.)
- You will manage marketing expenses within the budget guideline
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- You have at least 4+ years of marketing experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving exponential growth
- You have experience working in high growth startups, tech companies and/or strong F&B brands
- You have experience with developing product launches & promotional programs
- You have experience managing timelines and marketing budgets
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong multitasking and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- You have demonstrated good management experience and are passionate about leading a team
- You are an ambitious self-starter that is proactive and results-driven
- You thrive in dynamic, uncertain, and fast-moving environments, a hustler
- You can communicate clearly and effectively in English & Thai
- You have a passion for tech and are a coffee lover (preferred)
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events