Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare annual budget and long-term strategic plan (5 years).
- Formulate the simplify report as well as summarize the performance of company.
- Monitor and Control Company Cash Flow, CAPEX and Opex.
- Manage Corporate Key Risk Indicator (KRI) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Provide required information for parent company.
- Prepare analysis and presentation to support management.
- Ad hoc reports.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field (i.e. Finance, Economics, Business Administration).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in Budget Planning, Analysis or Reporting Role.
- Able to work under pressure with limited time.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates please click "APPLY NOW"
Bangchak Retail Company Limited
2098 M Tower Building, 17th Floor, Sukhumvit Rd.,
Bangchak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260 Thailand