Our client is one of the public manufacturing company in Thailand. They are looking for Head of Compliance to be working in Bangkok CBD with the responsibility to take care of Compliance and Legal tasks while reporting directly to the CEO.
- Manage/develop/implement overall company policies and regulations
- Ensure compliance with AMLO, SEC, SET and government rules and regulations
- Take care of all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in law or relevant field
- 8+ years of working experience in Legal, Compliance or Company secretary
- Familiar with SEC, AMLO, SET and government rules and regulations
- Understands the local& international laws and policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.