DH ROLE OF THE GROUP REVENUE MANAGER :
- To serve the needs of the business, our travelers and our colleagues by developing and implementing strategies to maximize the revenue and profit production of all
revenue channels within Lub d. At Lub d, we are proud to represent our hostels to travelers from all over the world.
- We treat our travelers and our colleagues with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
- You will develop strong relationships with the Lub d Head Office team, the hostel managers in the various hostels, and manage the reservations team, along with the focus of revenue maximization
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To prepare weekly accurate 3 months forecast for all hostel rooms revenue by Market Segment/Day.
- To prepare monthly accurate 12 months forecast for hostel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To actively participate in the production of the hotel- s annual budget and to assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel Sales and Marketing plan.
- To set, input and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre determined seasonality.
- To lead and manage the reservation team. To support the team with scheduling, training, setting standards and creating SOP- s and checklists as required. Setting KPI- s for all team members, setting regular team meetings, and providing training to the team on a group and individual level, and lastly providing team members regular feedback.
- To prepare and chair a weekly Revenue Meeting. Collate and distribute meeting minutes of notes on forecast and strategy changes, including weekly action plan.
- To ensure compliance with brand & regional Processes and Procedures pertaining to Revenue Management.
- To continuously manipulate availability & rates while ensuring direct rates are the most attractive across all distribution channels. This allows maximum flexibility to capture all market buying patterns while optimizing REVPAR and direct bookings.
- To introduce and action plan incremental revenue generators to maximise overall hostel revenue.
- To provide the sales team with performance analysis of top producing accounts, thus providing required analysis to support pricing and re-contracting.
- Set monthly targets of upselling revenue for front office and reservations department.
- Monitor competitor availability and pricing on a daily basis, using all available tools such as Industry Reports, Internet, Ring Around, Dummy Bookings etc, and subsequently analyse & report actual performance versus competitive set.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party (OTA) distribution through the online system in place.
- Regularly check lubd.com and competitor website to ensure we are fresh and updated with the right photography, content and information.
- Ensure available technology (PMS & RMS) is fully utilized and understood according to property specific business mix and requirements.
- Ensure optimal use, and measure performance on all distribution channels, to ensure that fair market share is achieved if not surpassed, e.g. iHotelier, GDS, Lubd.com, Tour Operators, & Sales Team.
- Assist the Sales Team & Marketing Team (online & offline) in devising marketing campaigns, to ensure that the Hostels reaches the right people, at the right time, in the right place.
- Maintaining high standards of data quality through system maintenance.
- Responsible to drive maximum revenues through direct booking channels by applying relevant pricing and inventory management.
- Ensure Daily pick-up analysis, and weekly/monthly reporting to the Executive Committee is adhered to in a timely manner. Develop reports as required for this and update as necessary.
- Implement a database of historical data and supervise its continuous daily capture, and subsequently produce a calendar of events required for revenue and pricing decisions.
- Carry out analysis of Booking Patterns & Market Trends, and ensure that these are recorded to facilitate future decisions.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure all promotion / programmes are fully understood and right for the business.
- Understand the dynamics of the Global, National, Regional & Local Political and Economic Market, local Competitors and all demand generators for the destination.
- Be responsible for all Recruitment & Selection into the Revenue/Reservation department.
- Ensure an effective Training & Development Calendar is in place & adhered to, that all Team members have a Personal Development Plan and clearly defined objectives, and that a Succession Plan exists within the department.
BROAD EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS :
- Collaborate with Others o Ability to plan and prioritise work so you achieve targets and deadlines o To support and supervise other members of the reservations team to achieve business results.
- The ability to negotiate to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communicate effectively and creatively using written and spoken English.
- Strong financial literacy, and proficient in business financials systems and process o Anticipate and exceed the needs of travelers and colleagues.
- Use your own initiative and good judgement to solve problems in a professional and efficient way.
- Enjoy working with others to achieve shared goals. Volunteer when necessary to ensure the success of the team
- Hold a high integrity at all times.
- Are Responsible: Conduct business honestly and fairly. Keep all sensitive information confidential. o Priorities their work effectively and are organized and structured.
- Able to work without close supervision, and lead by example. Have a positive attitude, even under pressure.
- Delivering Results: Will meet and exceeding all performance requirements, Want to develop their own skills and abilities.
Take the great opportunity to join one of South East Asia's newest Experience Accommodation with a mix of Shared Accommodation, Private Rooms and amazing public social spaces.
We are young, we love to have fun, we drive amazing guest experiences, and want you to be a part of growing our business. We have 6 properties in Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines. Be a part of our continued development and expansion.