What we are looking for:
A candidate with a strong graphic design background. Experience in photography and video graphy is an advantage.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer with strong creative and organizational skills to design and manage in-house graphic content for CI Talks on our social media channels. The successful
candidate will be responsible for producing best-in-class content that meets our business objectives, increases brand awareness, connects with our audience and deepens their love for Ci Talks,.
Working closely with our marketing team, you will develop content in a variety of formats including images, photographs, infographics, GIFs, videos, and live streams in order to deliver the
highest-quality, on-brand presence for CI Talks. This person must have the ability to problem solve and work independently to quickly provide solid design solutions. The candidate will be very experienced with Adobe Creative Suite of products. Social Media
design experience is an advantage.
The successful candidate will spend their first month of their employment with our Mother Company's graphic design team who are based at Soi Pradu 1, Charoenkrung Road, Bangkok. They will
then move to join the CI Talks team at our offices in Park Venture Ecoplex, Ploen Chit.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Create graphics, images, and videos for use across digital and social media platforms.
- Conceptualize social media graphics for paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Upload graphics to social media content management system
- Work with the social media team to plan on-brand imagery that will engage digital audiences
- Optimize graphics to be platform specific, i.e.: creating versions of the same graphic for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ensure design consistency across platforms keeping the CI Talks brand in mind.
- Enhance visual presence through use of design best practices in color palette, typography, layout, and graphic elements.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with multiple teams to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for a variety of designated uses.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, community management and daily tasks
- Create mock-ups for sponsorship proposals
- Assist in the creation, management, archival, and retrieval of graphic, photo, animation, and other digital assets
- Develop reactive content on short timelines
- Actively participate in brainstorming, planning, and objective creation to ensure marketing design and strategy is on message and appropriate to each target audience
- Produce assets for ad campaigns, e-mail, video, editorial, website, landing pages, presentations, events, sponsorships, social media, marketing sites, sales collateral, animations, templates
- Bilingual (English / Thai)
- 2-5 years of proven graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: specifically, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects and Photoshop to quickly produce high-quality graphics.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity, capabilities and talent required. A multifaceted portfolio representing a variety of digital projects, including a focus on illustration, photography,
videography, and design
- Digital experience and awareness of social media best practices.
- Exceptional organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude to take direction and be coachable, accepting and implementing critical feedback.
- A passion for social media and willingness to test new trends, strategies and platforms
- Photography and Video experience a plus; proficiency with Video recording and editing – both from camera and computer
- Ability to translate strategic briefs into conceptual creative solutions
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of social channels and industry trends
- The ability to both come up with the ideas, and also to execute on them
- Comfortable working with WordPress, CSS, and HTML
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Punctual, dependable and reliable
We offer attractive compensation packages, extensive career opportunities and training to successful candidates. If you are interested, please
e-mail a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit, a detailed resume in English indicating position and expected salary with a recent photograph to us.
CI Talk Co.,Ltd.
431 Soi Pradu 1, Charoenkrung Road, Bangkholeam, Bangkok 10120, Thailand,
18th Floor, PARK VENTURES ECOPLEX, 57 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand,