Position: Graphic Designer, SHOPLINE Thailand
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail
POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What you will be doing:
- Getting a brief from cross-functional team to plan the graphic concept with initiative ideas
- Implementation of graphic designs: key visuals, infographics, banners as well as graphic designs for the needs portals, services, web materials (websites, landing pages, mailings, banner campaigns, newsletters and social media platforms)
- Create marketing and tutorial videos from scratch - audio, recording, editing - in a timely manner
- Take ownership of the production and post-production process; Filming, editing of video effects, soundtrack and mixing.
- Improve responsive page designs,landing pages and website with a focus on current best practices for site navigation, website usability, imagery/graphics,
- feel comfortable with HTML, CSS, and WordPress
Who we are looking for:
- This position is open to Thai Nationality Only !
- Proven graphic design, video editing and website design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Technically skilled in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere systems,Final Cut.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Wordpress and UI/UX experience a plus!
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and video editing and will be provided before the interview process