PRTR manufacturing team is supporting a leading manufacturer of household products. This is a great opportunity for someone to become a part of the Global engineering teams. We are seeking a Global Engineer who ensures that all assigned works are meet
KPIs with structurally sound, mechanically operational, and electrically efficient and safe from the both domestic operation and outsource operation works.
- Implementing and maintaining the Global Engineering strategy within the company.
- Implementing and monitoring electrical control and instrument system at the project site, also some mechanical related works as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Supporting projects within the region to ensure they are properly planned, executed safely, strictly within budget.
- Checking and approving materials submission.
- Ensuring installations are compliant with approved specification, current shop drawings and current space management drawings, Implementing installation quality control in accordance with specifications
- Overseeing building and M&E work by assisting the System Engineer during inspections and obtaining official agreement on the solution and aesthetic impact from all interested parties.
- Ensuring that all theworks done are in accordance with the approved drawings, contract documents, project specifications,and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards, according to allapplicable quality.
- Continuously striving to find the latest technologies and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the global Supply Chain assets and Global Engineering organization.
- Taking personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, and demonstrating this by example.
- Contributing to the lead and development of the engineering talent within the organization and region.
- Building durable relationships via procurement with preferred suppliers and contractors to ensure reliability and cost optimization.
- Degree in Electrical & Control Instrument Engineering or Mechatronics Engineer.
- Minimum 5 years of site construction M&E design and installation/ Control/ Utility experience.
- Have experience in managing projects and are familiar with using project plans, issue and risk management and change control.
- HVAC, Health and Safety knowledge is benefit.
- Good knowledge of Auto CAD (2D, 3D), Excel software.
- Good command in English.