Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage spend for specific commodity or group of commodities for all SVI locations.
- Perform quarterly price negotiations on majority of spend with suppliers, ensuring quality and availability, with focus on TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Set strategy on preferred suppliers. Develop strong relationships with all major suppliers in commodity.
- Communicate and implement strategy in all SVI sites. Support concerns or performance issues within factories.
- Focus on SVI gaining control of more spend with commodities. Meet with supplier and customers as required to ensure suppliers meet SVI needs, and SVI meets customers’ needs.
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers related to payment, freight, flexibility and liability terms.
- Ensure all pricing and terms are implemented in all factories.
- Meet or exceed KPI’s as presented by management.
- Perform QBR with key suppliers/ manufacturers.
- Any Nationality
- Minimum 10-12 years managing one or more of the following commodities on the selling or purchasing side:
o Passive Components (Resistors & Capacitors)
o Printed Circuit Boards
o Interconnect (Connectors and Cables
- Solid understanding of technical and commercial aspects of respective commodity, including cost and lead time drivers, key suppliers in industry, margins, along with strong established relationships with multiple companies in industry.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in German, Mandarin, Japanese or Thai is a plus.
- Must live within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to one of SVI’s factories or sales offices.
-Excellent negotiation skills.
-ERP experience required. SAP experience a Plus.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 30%.
- Driven personality. Self-driven. Achievement oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and data manipulation skills are required ( Cost comparison/ Trend analysis/ pivot/ presenting )
- Understanding of the EMS environment is a plus%MCEPASTEBIN%
SVI is a leading EMS service provider and a highly esteemed Public Limited Company founded in 1985. Our company has since been providing total Electronics and Manufacturing solutions in Thailand with additional regional and global operations across South East Asia, Europe and USA. Presently, SVI is recognized as a market leader in these global markets. Our operations cover specialized EMS manufacturing and solution oriented services; including but not limited to, Industrial Electronics, Micro-Electronics for telecommunications components, specialized electronic assemblies and medical technologies industries. Within these specialist EMS areas, SVI’s highly experienced EMS teams leave no stone unturned in our client’s EMS analysis so we can meet their every need. As a result, our EMS experts are able to continuously deliver the most competitive operational costs offering true value to all our client’ operations. In order to adequately serve these EMS markets cost effectively and logistically, SVI’s primary operations are strategically located just 45 minutes from Bangkok’s main international airport and only 90 minutes from Thailand’s busiest and most advanced seaport. At the heart of SVI’s solution based services and operational excellence is a professional company culture working to build amicable business relationships and partnerships. This commitment and dedication to service excellence, competitive costing strategies and high quality complex EMS solutions is why SVI has been able to attract large prestigious businesses successfully assisting these client in operating competitive and cost effective EMS systems. Owing to SVI’s global success is the company’s founding mission; to supply a full range of quality turnkey projects within professional and industrial electronic industry sectors as well as a dedication to placing high value on client relationships in order to understand their needs in each individual case.