- Manage and control company's administrative activities to support GA general service.
- Manage employee transportation services and planning comprise of company car and driver service
- To prepare budget plan for car rental cost to support company's business
- To prepare and arrange the auction for company's cars to dealers (Diamond Used Car)
- To control driver of position cars starting from the process of recruiting drivers, providing driver replacement included job car arrangement and service schedules.
- To manage car parking allocation to the number of cars in operation.
- To manage company fleet card starting from apply, renewal and cancel all those support company's cars.
- To collect the monthly expense data of the gasoline, tracking record and consolidate for each division before submitting to Accounting Div.
- To collect and control the gasoline receipt of the pool cars from the borrowers.
- To monitor on the usage of driver time attendance record application included tracking data report preparation.
- To prepare the monthly payment such as driver's Salary and OT expense, prepaid card, gasoline expense and car parking expense.
- To monitor on the usage of GPS Vehicle Tracking including report preparation.
- Others responsible upon to superior jobs assignment.
- Age 30-35 years.
- 5 year experiences in General Affairs.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any related
- Experience in General Administration would be
- Good computer skill in MS Office: Excel, Power
Point, Word etc.
- Strong communication skill.
- Good English skill both written and spoken
- Positive attitude at work and good team player
is a must.
- Able to work with pressure job.
individuals may apply directly to JobsDB or Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Ltd. as
Motors (Thailand) Co.,
Office : FYI Center, Tower 1, 9th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Khlong Toei,
Resume Requested *
for candidate who has Thai nationality and
resident in Thailand. **