- To review the correctness and completeness of various accounting documents, prepared by subordinates, in order to ensure all accounting activities are in compliance with
- To coordinate the Annual and Quarterly Audit Sesssions, conducted by the external auditors, through liaising with such auditors and providing relevant information, documents
and necessary assistance for succh auditors in order to ensure that such audit sessions proceed in smooth manner.
- To calculate CIT and prepare Phor Ngor Dor 50 and 51 for submission.
- To coordinate the Annual Physical Count (if any) and Cycle Count of parts and providing relevant information, documents and necessary assistance for such auditors in order
to ensure that such audit sessions procees in a smooth manner.
- Manages and controls the company month-end account closing through reviewing and verifying all accounting document, provided by subordinates, to ensure accuracy, validity
and completeness of such documents prior to transferring into further accounting and reporting process.
- Coordinates with internal and external auditor by providing relevant information, document and necessary assistance for such auditors in order to ensure that such audit
sessions proceed in a smooth manner and comply with the regulation of the Ministry of Commerce.
- Calculates CIT on monthly basis and record the figure after being reviewed by manager.
- Calculate CIT and prepare Phor Ngor Dor 50 and 51, to ensure compliance with tax regulations and procedures, the correctness and completeness of such calculation to be submitted
to the General Manager for approval and forwarded to concerned department for further processing.
- Prepare grouping financial statements, and consolidated financial statement and notes to financial statements to support external auditor
- Male or Female, Age 30 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- CPA is an advantage.
- Experienced in Accounting, Budgeting or Financial analysis field are preferable.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel.
- Good command in English both spoken and written
individuals may apply directly to JobsDB or Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Ltd. as
Apply to: Mitsubishi
Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Management and Development Division
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co.,
Head Office : FYI Center, Tower 1, 9th
Floor, Rama 4 Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Ext. 9108, 9099, 9064
* English Resume Requested *
** Available for candidate who has Thai nationality
permanent resident in Thailand. **