Our client is a global retail company. In Thailand, they are a leader in their market. They are currently looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of Merchandise Planning/Trade Marketing Manager to support their growing business.
- Responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Developing analysis and reporting capabilities. Monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Monitoring sales, profit performance of business as well as customer view point. Leverage exceptional initiatives to other potential stores while spot on area of improvement to converge poor performing store to benchmark or above.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Programme management experience (from inception to outcome delivery).
- Effectively worked with senior stakeholders outside of immediate team.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc.), databases (SQL, MS Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.