Report to: Thailand G.M.
Lead F&B Service and New Store Development to achieve same store sales growth, new store expansion and target EBITDA in Thailand.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing and strengthening Operations framework, raise standards of operations excellence
(customer, employee, profit)
- Identify new store locations, manage relationship with developers and take charge of new store openings in Thailand
- Influencing the Profitability of the business through Gross Margin expansion and world-class labor deployment
- Customer experience consistency across the estate through rigorous training and monitoring of operating standards
- Build a team and bench strength to stay ahead of the growth curve.
- Provide functional leadership to F&B Business and new countries marked for expansion.
Skills Experience Qualifications :
- Fluent in English
- Hotel & Restaurant Management Graduate
- 10 years plus in a middle to large sized Casual Dining businesses (International Brands), Cross boundary experience with international business
- At least 5 years in-role experience as Director Operations/COO/Hotel GM with P&L responsibility
- Strong domain knowledge, hands-on operator with multi-store Restaurant Operations, New Store openings
- Proven decision making skills, managing conflicting agenda
- Customer oriented, passionate about service & quality of food
- Process Orientation & Deployment, with “Enabling” mindset- approachability
- Commercially astute- understanding of how operational decisions impact business in Top-line / bottom-line terms
- Builder of performance-culture, fosters collaboration
- Revenues Growth mindset, fire-in-the-belly, result driven
- Understands importance of menu innovation and provides feedback to keep menu relevant and exciting
- IT savvy, leverages technology to enable business
- Good knowledge in Training and Development of large, distributed team
- Good communication / networking skills- relevant for influencing
- Self-driven leadership, especially cross functional, cross cultural, develop cohesive team
- Bias for action, attention to detail, cuts through clutter to get to core of issues, aligns and implements solutions
- Opportunity Mindset- ability to spot commercial opportunities in real estate, attract talent
- Ability to work in a boundary-less manner & influence people / collaborate across spectrum- Networking skills
- Self-assured to express different opinion, disagree and shape opinion; open to receiving constructive criticism
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating
present and expected salary & package details to Apply Now
Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
90/9 Sathorn Thani Building 1, 6 Floor, North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 02 238 2137, Fax : 02 238 2138
Website : http://www.wineconnection.com