- Thai nationality, Male or Female.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food Science or related fields.
- At least 10 years
of solid experience in the beverage and dairy food industry (R&D Department & Application Formulation).
- Basic knowledge of the Flavour Industry.
- Good knowledge of the Thai food market (food manufacturer key players).
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality, team spirit,
innovative, business oriented, autonomous and dynamic.
- Very good command in English.
- Good command of MS-Office.
- Manage the Sweet Flavour Application Laboratory in the Research & Development Department.
- Develops the application recipes for all the sweet segments (Beverage, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionery, Oral Care).
- Has a deep knowledge on the food ingredients related to those sweet segments.
- Has a deep understanding on flavor interactions with the food matrixes.
- Daily interacts with Flavourists, Project Leaders and Sales people in order to answer briefs received by our customers.
- Participates actively to the Innovation and Proactivity of the Sweet Flavour Research & Development Department.
- Ensures the technical expertise of the R&D department related to the above sweet segments (Application Expertise & Lab Assistants Trainings).
- Ensure a good technical market and trend awareness related to the above sweet segments (Market Intelligence).
- Works for the following markets : Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar.
- Is interested on the performance of those sweet segments (KPI & Bonus).
Please send your application letter in English and resume or e-mail to
Human Resources Manager
V.Mane Fils (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ladkrabang Industrail Estate, General Zone Phase III,
284 Moo.4,Chalongkrung Road, Lamplathiew, Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520
Tel: 02 326 0100 Ext. 1311