• Finance business partnership with internal group customer (CFT) and provide daily finance support.
• Customer level financial P&L analysis
• Production spending deep dive analysis
• Sales analysis - program level revenue and MVA analysis
• IFRS 15 revenue recognition experience
• Inventory/costing analysis, E&O calculation and Analysis, production order variance analysis, Inventory account reconciliation (If GBS can't be temporarily support to pick up)
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Accounting or Finance role
• Proficient in computer literacy, SAP and khalix experience is preferred.
• Can use English for communication
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.