- Manage finance and accounting teams
- Manage Financial planning and budgeting for a company
- Make all financial planning and tax planning for the company
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Supervise the accounting in accordance with the accounting standards stipulated by law
- Giving financial recommendations to the relevant team leaders
- Planning a budget for separate departments and drive maximum profit for the company
- Bachelor's degree in financial or accounting fields
- 5+ years relevant experience in finance and accounting fields
- Hands on experience in financial planning and budgeting for the company
- Hands on experience in taxation and other related finance & accounting field
- Experienced manage subordinates would be advantage
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work in Bangkhuntien area
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.