Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of cash management within the business including daily monitoring of bank activity and managing online bank portals.
- Review corporate payment transactions for compliance and correctness.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Ensure timely and professional communication with related parties for the payment issues.
- Prepare payment workflow and/or manual document related to payment areas.
- Manage for control of petty Cash and advance process.
- Support actual cash flow classification and provide insight and analysis on cash inflow & outflow.
- Collect and prepare data for cash flow projection.
- Support accounting month-end closing process.
- Coaching and give supervisor team member when need.
- Prepare Ad-hoc report as required by management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At Least 5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury
- Experienced in ERP-SAP with related module of finance and accounting perspective
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Good Command of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
- Excellent communication skill in Thai and English.
- Hands-on mindset, strong analytical skill and problem solving.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
TD is the fastest-growing retail technology company in Thailand. We are disrupting the retail business landscape by shifting the paradigm of traditional retailers. Our company leverages tech-enabled business solutions to unleash local retailer’s potential. Our mission is to become the largest retail network in Southeast Asia, servicing over 100,000 mom-and-pop stores across ASEAN. We aim to ensure that all traditional retailers can be successful and able to thrive in the digitized world. At TD, we not only create business opportunities for traditional retailers but also improve the standard of living for the people. We are looking for highly-motivated candidates who can excel in a fast-paced, tech-driven, startup work environment.