Our client is a leading paper recycling and manufacturer. To cope with their new expansion, they're currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
- Developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyzing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Handling quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Presenting business plans and budgets to the Company Managements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related field.
- At least 5-8 years experience as of Financial Analysis.
- Experiences in consumer or FMCG manufacturing business is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.