Our client is a leading international coating manufacturer.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Being responsible for managing the full range of financial and management accounting functions.
- Managing the efficient preparation and submission of all periodic controlling reports and data submissions within the required deadlines at the required qualifications such as the month-end controlling file, electronic Risk Data Repository dataset, and
Bank of Thailand monthly survey, etc.
- Analyzing monthly data to identify any abnormalities, trends, or developments on the business performance and proactively advise senior management and other departments of any required action.
- Providing accurate verbal and written commentary on monthly developments to keep management informed of business results.
- Reviewing and analyzing the company’s operating expenses and project budgets and communicate deviations to operative departments.
- Steering the profitability of the company, by conducting the monthly pricing committee meeting and maintaining the base interest rate for various products in conjunction with the sales department.
- Coordinating with local and Regional Office Treasury Departments and HQ based Asset Liability Management Departments on funding and market risk management topics.
- Performing the companies operating expenditure and project controlling, assist in steering the company towards its overall financial targets, and calculate business cases on ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting or a Costing & Tax field.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience as a Head of Finance within the manufacturing industry.
- A solid foundation of strategic financial planning and knowledge in all finance areas, especially in accounting, control, SAP, and capital management.
- Skill in Navision Program, SAP would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Thailand finance-related law and regulations.
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Prior job experience with a Big 4 audit firm is an added advantage.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund, and an annual bonus.
Reference code: FM1041220