As the Finance director, you will be responsible for covering all finance function including cash flow management, budgeting & planning, corporate finance and IR. Experience in real estate sector is required. The candidate will be given a very solid career path as a CFO after joining few years.
Our client is a SET-listed real estate company. They are looking for a talent who has a strong corporate finance skill with accounting experience to become a successor of CFO.
- Control operations (F&A, Risk Management and IR)
- Explore the new investment including merger and acquisition
- Advise the appropriate financing structure (both debt and equity) to the Board of Directors
- Review and ensure the financial statement to be complied with Thai accounting standard as well as IFRS
- Treasury management, cash flow management budgeting as well as tax planning
- Comply the company procedures with the regulations of SEC, SET and BOT
- Be the member of Executive Committee and BOD of subsidiaries
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least 10 years of experience in finance function
- Experience in real estate industry is required
- Experience in project finance is a big plus
- Well-rounded and hands on finance, treasury, planning and budgeting
- Strong sense of leadership and people management.
- Initiative, determined, organized, self-driven and great sense of ownership.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Teamwork and relationships with stakeholders at any level.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tanat Panitpuengrat on +66 2 012 5044