About the Client
Our client provides supply chain solutions that support region's economic growth and rapid industrialization. They are the multi-faceted international organization with primary business interests in shipping, logistics, shipyard and offshore-engineering. Currently,
they are looking for Finance Director to manage both operational and programmatic support to the organization as well as supervises the finance unit.
As a Finance Director, you will be primary responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company.
- Contribute and provide leadership in the development for shot and long term strategic financial objectives
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets financial trends and forecasts
- Direct and overview all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company
- Formulate design of financial and accounting system and policies to improve of working procedure, report and presentation of financial information
What to Expect
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields (CPA, Master’s Degree preferred)
- At least 10 years of experiences working in Finance & Accounting in an international company
- Strong knowledge in accounting, finance and taxation
- English Proficiency in writing and speaking
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. You will be working in a dynamic environment for an Established Organization; and being a part of an Employee & Customer Centric Business that provides a large
degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas.