Our Client Detail
Our client is a well – known ecommerce platform in Thailand. Recently the company was acquired by an international firm and as they are continually growing and expanding their new business, they are looking for a Financial Controller who will be a team lead
in finance and accounting, control finance and accounting related activities.
- Responsible and lead contribute end-to-end timely and accurate financial reporting process from record compilation, month end close reconciliation, result analytics, internal as well as external reporting
- Manage balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure accounting financial objectives are met by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, review expenditures and analyzing variances as well as initiating corrective actions
- Responsible for cashflow management, adjustment to financial statement and budgeting
- Provide recommendations and strategic support to business leaders
- Monitor and ensure the company is align with accounting standard and in compliance (local, international GAAP and in compliance to tax laws
- Manage the group and statutory audit and deal with external auditor
- Manage and ensure all tax related matters for Thailand (CIT, VAT, WHT)
What to Expect
- Bachelor’s degree or Master (Preferable) in Accounting and Finance
- Proven successful records with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in accounting and finance experiences and 5+ years of manager level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong computer literacy including proficiency in ERP System; SAP.
- Worked in E-commerce business is a plus
- Problem solver, creative, and high attention to details
Financial Controller, you will be responsible for control and contribute end-to-end timely and accurate financial reporting process from record compilation, month end close reconciliation, result analytics, internal and external reporting. The successful candidate
will play an important role as a Financial Controller company and to be a team lead for Finance and Accounting team.
Advance your career to the next level with this unique opportunity in Thailand. To further consult on this role, please reach out to Diyana Ngophaiwan or contact me +66 2 625 1931