Salary: 30,000 - 40,000 THB
Location: Amata City (Rayong)
Work Type: Mon - Sat 08.00 AM - 18.00 PM Working on Sat (twice per month)
- Finance planning both receive and pay in accordance with the policies and plans of the company.
- Provide advice and help solve financial problems for the team.
- Financial analysis and planning to be appropriate and profitable.
- Check the payment documents according to the conditions of the approval authority both income and expenditure.
- Prepare a bank reconciliation report.
- Make a report Cash flow (Cash-in-flow/Cash-Out-flow).
- Prepare an annual budget report along with comparative reports.
- Supervise and control the work of the employees in the department for efficiency.
- Understand the accounting recording process and understand the process of closing financial statements.
- Review daily transaction about accounting and purchasing.
- Review Banking Situation & Reconciliation.
- Check extra charge for a billing of import document.
- Check and prepare import cost from cost sheet.
- Review documents of import.
- Review Extra charge of Import.
- Record AP,AR domestic in cash flow.
- Prepare financial Statement.
- Review tax such as PND.3,53,54.
- Prepare Packing credit/Trust Receipt/Letter of credit and Promissory Note.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time.
- Male Or Female 28 Years up.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related.
- At least 5 years in accounting, Finance, Taxation concern manufacturing. To have logical thinking and standard of accounting activities, CPD license acquired, TFRS, TAS
- Mature, Analytical, problem solving skill, good interpersonal skill.
- Proficient of computer literacy, especially in program SAP, MS Excel.
- Communicate in English.
- Good relationship Can work under pressure
- Employee uniform
- Insurance group
- House rent
- Food prices
- Social Security
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Check-Up
- Visiting patient
Ms. Rungarun K.
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 038-111256 Ext.103
Instagram : reeracoenthailand
Facebook : Reeracoen Recruitment