Job Description And Responsibilities,
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Implementing an AR and AP credit time-line to match with company policy.
- Monitoring and implementing operation process improvement for collection and payment activities.
- Ensuring collections are managed properly and recorded timely.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet timely cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Handling forward contracts and dealing with the bank for credit facilities.
- Negotiating with banking and finance institutions to maximize benefits for the company.
- Supervising a Finance team and monitoring them to achieve their KPI.
- Ensuring the credit evaluations are done and reviewed regularly.
- Female, aged between 35 - 48 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, a Master’s Degree would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in risk, credit control and treasury or finance functions with some experience at management level in a trading or manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage.
- Having strong analytical skills to analyze financial results for management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Hands on, results oriented and an active personality.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
For the further discussion please contact:
Human Resources Department
Teo Hong Silom Group
2/3 Moo 14, Bangna Towers B, 17 Floor,
Bangnatrad KM.6.5 Road, Bangkaew, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10450
ID LINE : @teohongsilomgroup
Tel: +66(0) 2312 0045 – 69, +66(0) 2751 9991
The company quickly earned a reputation for astute business practices based on financial strength and the industry expertise of a professional management team with many years of business experience.
Products & Services
- Building Materials (CMME)
- Information & Communications Technology
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Medical Equipment
- Energy & Green Technology
- Property Development
You can contact our Human Resource Department at [email protected]