Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contract Term: Permanent
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Implementing an AR and AP credit time-line to match with company policy.
- Monitoring and implementing operation process improvement for collection and payment activities.
- Ensuring collections are managed properly and recorded timely.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet timely cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Handling forward contracts and dealing with the bank for credit facilities.
- Negotiating with banking and finance institutions to maximize benefits for the company.
- Supervising a Finance team and monitoring them to achieve their KPi’s.
- Ensuring the credit evaluations are done and reviewed regularly.
- Bachelor-s Degree or higher in Finance, a Master’s Degree would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in risk, credit control and treasury or finance functions with some experience at management level in a trading or manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage
- Having strong analytical skills to analyze financial results for management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Hands on, results oriented and an active personality.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our Consultant for further evaluation.