- Mainly responsible for overall collection process.
- Manage internal and outsource collection team to ensure efficient collection & recovery operation.
- Develop strategy, initiate and execute new area of improvement ti leverage collection standard.
- Summary report for management meeting.
- Monitor team performance and encourage team to hit KPIs.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality only wiht age more than 35 years old.
- Minimum bachelor degree in related field.
- Good Command in English both Writing, Listening and Speaking is a must.
- Solid background in debt collection operation in leasing or related industry.
- Experience in Hire-Purchase business and collection unit is preferable.
- Experience in team management (Collection, Credit, Legal, Marketing, Sell) at least 3 years.
- Strong Negotiation, Presentation, Conceptual and Analytical Thinking Skill.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skill.
Benefits : Health Insurance, Provident fund, Attractive
Bonus and others, (Working hours: Mon-Fri).
CAPITAL (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
LINK (Old name Nation Tower),
Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna,
Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Tel: 0-2751-4750 Ext.