*Strong IFM experience, manufacturing environment.
*Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
*Maintenance of a good relationship with the client and staff.
On site facility management position with the intention to have full responsibility of the services provided at the client site including but not limited to managing the day to day operations
of the integrated services, direct staff and subcontractors. To ensure that all FM activities and services are carried out promptly to Sodexo standards and as per the contractual agreement, meet administrative requirements and reporting systems both locally
Key Result Areas:
- To understand contractual obligations and meet all customer expectations under this agreement
- Provide day-today management and continuous leadership to all site staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure all budgets are adhered to and financial performance achieved including invoicing and collections
- Ensure all areas of income generated are maximized, and all areas of cost and expenses are minimized, wherever possible
- Ensure facility preserves a high-level of maintenance and appearance
- To establish, manage and continuous improvement of all the processes and procedures within the Thailand Business
- Be proactive in the identification and resolution of any issues that arise in the facilities area.
- Adhere to occupational health and safety management regulations by providing site specific standard operation procedures and to ensure all staff
follow these procedures thus reducing risk to our employees and our customers employees
- Provide site-specific standard operation procedures and ensure all staff follow these procedures thus reducing risk to our employees and our customer’s
- Responsibility for disciplinary procedures conducted in line with Sodexo policy
- Introduction of best practices across sites, looking at value add opportunities
- Client retention through customer satisfaction and client relations
- Ensure that Sodexo FM Services policies regarding Human Resource Management are understood and complied with
- Monthly operational reporting to local and regional stakeholders as per contractual guidelines
- Responsible to engage and manage suppliers, tradespersons and Sodexo staff that will be required on site to assess tender submissions on behalf
of the client in conjunction with theManager
- Manage maintain a strong working relationship with the Business Development team for Sodexo, offering assistance wherever and whenever required
- Other duties as reasonably requested from time to time
- Hold signing authorities as per company policy for Operations Manager level.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in facility management within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Responsible attitude towards the adherence to all Occupational Health and safety conditions
- Maintenance of a good relationship with the client management and staff.
- Computer literacy, with excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant equivalent experience required to provide the outcomes listed above
- A proactive attitude towards looking for value-add opportunities to increase contract EBIT
- Understand contract obligations
- A professional attitude towards communicating with clients
- A high level of presentation, organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Preparation of monthly and annual operating expense budgets and monitoring against performance