Facilities & HSE Director
Manage and overseeing physical plant operations including all buildings and grounds, utilities, energy management systems and safety/security in order to provide a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment for students, faculty and staff. The individual in this position is responsible for the scheduling and supervision of maintenance and repair activities, contracted services, and custodial services, and ensuring the physical operation of the college meets budgetary and strategic objectives.
* Lead the Facilities operations team in support of the company Manufacturing facilities
* Recruit, manage and develop the team to run daily facilities operations
* Evolve the programs and systems related to maintenance and operations of GMP equipment and utilities as the business needs change
* Partner Manufacturing and Engineering to ensure appropriate maintenance intervals and rigor
* Develop and manage of budget related to Facilities operations
* Partner in creation and execution of facilities systems in support of GMP operations
* Prepares specifications for physical plant projects; estimates costs of equipment, materials, labor, and supplies; prepares bid specifications for projects, equipment, and contracted services; oversees site and building projects performed by outside contractors
* Develops specifications for cost-effective campus energy management systems; supervises the operations, maintenance and repair of such systems
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering fields.
* +15 years of progressively more responsible experience in Manufacturing with Operational plant maintenance, facility management, HSE and Security for large-scale plant area (+100,000 SQM) experience, with 10 years of Managerial level (Preferable +3 years in Directorial level).
* Strong and comprehensive Experience in operational strategic planning as well as budget (Capital Strategy) setting and development.
* Excellent communication, technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential
* Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
* Must be a team player prepared to lead, work in, and embrace a team-based culture