Assist Executive Vice President (EVP) for daily operation and support to manage operation to align with Office's strategy, goal and target.
• Report and support EVP for Sales and After Sales’ task.
• Conduct meetings and take minutes in English.
• Schedule and maintain the management’s daily appointments as required.
• Summarize company-wide information and report to EVP.
• Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly report
• Format information for internal and external communication – memorandums, e-mails, presentations, reports and all job related correspondence.
• Cope with other assignments as EVP instructed (which are not directly related to secretary jobs).
• Female, aged not over 32 years old.
• Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a executive secretary.
• Mature, flexible and responsible.
• Active, good looking and good personality.
• Very good command of both written and spoken English.
Interested individuals may apply directly to JobsDB or Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Ltd. as following Link;
Apply to: Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Management and Development Division
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Head Office : FYI Center, Tower 1, 9th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Telephone: 0-2079-9000 Ext. 9108, 9099, 9064
* English Resume Requested *
** Available for candidate who has Thai nationality
permanent resident in Thailand. **
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (MMTh) is the leading automotive manufacturer and exporter of Mitsubishi passenger cars and pick-up trucks. Head office building, located at FYI Center (Klongtoey), and factories, located at Leam Chabang industrial estate. We are the highest exporter of Thailand to global market under the concept "one factory for the world". Working together for highest is our core value to create high quality of products, to achieve customer satisfaction and to make contributions to the country and society. We are strengthening our operations through implementing restructuring and global turnaround strategies.
We need positively minded challenging talents in order to strengthen in many areas of our operations as follows: