Summary of Position:
The event marketing manager will spearhead your organization’s event strategy in order to achieve company goal. This includes participation in major auto
shows, attendance at local events, or planning and hosting new model launch events. You will work closely with marketing leadership to determine key events and promotions, handle attendance from start-to-finish (registration, attendance, etc.), and prove return
on investment (ROI).
This also includes managing internal crossfunctional teams, external agencies, partnership with insights & commercialization.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement event marketing ideas and strategy, as well as updating event websites, reviewing marketing collateral, and responding to event registrants via email and event Facebook groups
2. Work with Sr. Manager of marketing and director of sales to organize and staff customer and sponsered events
3. Work with Snr. of marketing and marketing manager to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
4. Budgeting & cost control included negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
5. Travel frequently – up to 50 percent of your time will be spent traveling to various events
6. Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
7. Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
8. Lead a team on event planning, execution, and project management.
9. Research opportunities to expand our current event portfolio
10. Interact with key decisions makers and account-holders
11. Ensure marketing deliverables are accurate and completed on time
12. Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory include collateral, giveaways, etc.