- Good Communication & Speaking with Regional Customer of India, Hongkong, Taiwan
- Review ETL functional specifications with the business stakeholder to support the IFRS17 implementation
- Lead and manage a team of data experts to plan, assess and execute ETL processes on local source systems, refine and reiterate execution process if needed
- Perform alignment of technical specification and build with RHO
- Define the architecture and design of data ingestion and ETL / ELT processing to meet functional and non-functional requirements and objectives
- Maintenance of automated ETL / ELT processes
- Work with stakeholders including Work Stream Lead, Testing Lead, IT Delivery Lead to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure
- Lead the team to ensure ETL Readiness for each phase.
- Review and ensure quality of technical specification, data mapping, data extraction and data transformation
- Review and ensure Regional PCA Data and ETL standard are adhered to in the development of the local ETL functionality, quality of technical specification, data
mapping, data extraction and data transformation.
- Prepare data flow diagram and review with key PLT SME users
- Share knowledge and experience on the functional aspects of the ETL process
- Carry out document review with relevant stakeholders