Qualification & requirements:
1. Strong communication skills.
2. Ability to understand the data analysis.
3. Verbal and written communication skills in English is must, if Thai/Chinese language will benefit.
4. Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure
5. Detail-oriented and creative with a questioning mind
6. Desire and ability for problem solving and debugging
7. Ability to work with a wide range of people with varying degrees of experience
8. Strong interpersonal, organizational, documentation, communication & presentation skills.
9.Minimum of 1 year Equipment management experience or Capex or Logistics or Purchase experience necessary
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established on 4th December, 1989 and listed in the Stock
Exchange of Thailand in 2001 under the symbol of CCET and listed in Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation as Taiwan Depositary Receipts in 2003 under the symbol of 9105. We are the leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company to provide the services
in terms of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) & ODM (Original Design Manufacturing) across variety of products for our clients that is mostly are export to worldwide market.
Over 14 years manufacturing experiences in Thailand, Cal-Comp's product quality is well accepted by worldwide clients. The precise manufacturing plan, 6 Sigma Quality and Total Quality Management (TQM), Virtual Factory, advance manufacturing technology, strict quality testing process, defective yield rate analysis, strong supply chain management, delicate staffs, all makes product quality becomes a must. As a result, this brings the company become well known and recognized both locally and internationally for its high-standard quality of products which was preliminarily granted a certificate of standard entitled ISO 9002, ISO 14001, QS-9000 and IEC17025.