Office location: Bang Poo , Samut Prakan New Plant Set Up
Engineering Assistant Manager - Manager
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To lead a team in engineering department, including preventive maintenance jobs, reduce brake down jobs, spare part and projects.
To implement Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- To coordinate with Production department and other departments to minimize downtime and other develop to increase efficiency and assist production department
by identify self-maintenance plan.
- To conduct PM yearly plan with subordination and other departments and developments.
- To coordinate with other operation to design and modify machine and equipment to increase efficiency and safety.
- To analyze and evaluation of maintenance performance and propose to supervisor and concern.
- Ensuring compliance with the corporate governance in engineering, recognized standards of ethical conduct, applicable laws and regulations are the responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Degree in electrical & electronics engineering or related disciplines background with at least 7 years experiences in Maintenance
and project management
- Core Competencies: Business drive is indispensable, personal attributes are creative problem-solver, positive can-do attitude, personally mature, overcomes
obstacles through own initiatives, commitment towards good practice engineering; completes priority objectives thoroughly and accurately, issues and outcomes are shared with those who need to know
- The work is to be carried out for a wide diversity of operations regarding active ingredient manufacture and formulation, filling & packing as well as utility
- Strong Leadership/ Integrated management system
Knowledge in PM and TPM , Good English communication
Interested candidates may send Resume to or Call 065-535-5162