- Meet customers in a technical sales and advisory capacity
- Evaluate and propose tooling solutions for customer’s machining applications.
- Demonstrate usage of tools, conduct test cuts and provide technical solutions to achieve better productivity in customer’s application.
- Customer support for Application of Tools (Product and Project service).
- Closely work with the distributors as well as with our internal Local Engineering Support for design and preparation of drawings / offerings for special tools according to the customers'
- Carry out trial test / test cuts of tools at customers' sites.
- Conduct trainings/ seminars for the Distributors' sales and technical personnel, as well as the end-customers.
- Assessment of technical customer complaints in respect of the applied cutting data.
- Maintain the CRM-Systems reporting customer contacts
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Tooling/Precision Tooling Industry.
- Extensive experience in metal cutting products and applications.
- Knowledge in CAD/CAM drawings of the tools is preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good presentation and office software skills.
- Possess valid driving license.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330