- Under the general direction from the Generator Senior Engineer, specialist and Section manager maintaining and repairing all electrical equipment in the plant. Performing any duties necessary
to keep the plant running in a safe and economical manner.
- Assisting planning all maintenance plan (PM, CM).
- Performing preventive, corrective, improvement maintenance work order, were assigned and create a report.
- Making repairs in areas of expertise and assisting other in making repairs to all equipment.
- Assisting in installation of any new equipment as required and directed. Assisting in maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing electrical and control equipment including generator, motor,
transformer, GIS, AIS and electrical balance of plant.
- Communicating effectively and accurately using both oral and written skills.
- Assisting in performance of any operating activities directed by Generator Senior Engineer and section manager.
- Thai / Lao Nationality, Aged over 25 years old.
- Diploma degree in Electrical power, Electronics or related field.
- Minimum 2- 5 years’ experience in SPP, IPP of Hydro, Thermal, Cogen. power plant.
- Hardship Allowance
- Medical (IPD/OPD) and Dental claims
- Performance Bonus
- Travelling Allowance
We offer a good remuneration and benefits package with excellent career opportunities. Interested candidates are invited to write in English with full resume, stating present and expected
salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xayaburi Power Co., Ltd
587 Viriyathavorn Building, Sutthisarn Road, Dindaeng Subdistrict,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Tel. : +66 (0) 2691-9720-34 Ext. 1926
Website : www.xayaburi.com