Tasks & Responsibilities:
Reporting to Controls & Drives Team Leader, you will Transfers knowledge and conducts training to all C&D personnel (Engineers/Eletricians) in the plant based on C&D skill matrix in his
Supports all controls and drives maintenance activities 24/7 in order to fullfill committed production plans and ensure adherence to C&D standard processes in his area.
Ensures and maintain/supervise C&D standards for all installations and upgrades of equipment (m/c) including interfaces
- Responsiblity and supervison of:Protection, Creation of Backups and Maintainance of control system software, such as IPC's, PLC's, Drives,Communication
Devices, etc. - executed by Maintenance Area.
- Provide Technical Support in terms of interfaces and hardware (IPC’s, PLC's, Drives Systems, etc.) and software (Control Settings, High Level
Programming, etc.) according with the Internal Escalation Organization.
- Setup and Configuration of IPC’s: IP Addresses and Host Names, Business Partner Access, IPC’s Imaging, Inventory, Backing up and Restoring,
IT Security, Domain Integration, Manufacturing Systems (MMS, SFI, CSMI, MCAT, FFDACS, etc.), Central Recipe Management and Energy Monitoring.
- Act us 3rd level support for breakdowns ( 1st - electricans / 2nd C&D maintenance area engineers ) and provide support to Project, Utilities
& Buildings and Maintenance departments.
- Ensure compliance with the electrical standards defined by Engineering Tires (MES/C&D) for IPC’s, PLC’s, Drives, Machines Interfaces, Controls,
- Implement, Validate and Document the hardware and software changes made to the Control Systems in accordance with Change Management Specification.
- Ensure adherence of the Change Management Specification from Engineering Tires C&D to formally authorize, approve and document all changes
of small, medium or large impact of control systems and Manufacturing systems ( software modification management guideline )
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years C&D engineering experience in production industry
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Siemens equipment as following :
- PLC (Simatic S7: S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500)
- Drives (Sinamics S120, G120)
- HMI (WinCC, WinCC Flexible)
- Automation knowledge Drives, PLC, IPC's, etc.
- IT knowledge IPC Management and Database
- Programming skills (Step7 + TwinCAT)
- Able to communicate within an multinational environment
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY
Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
616 / 5 Moo 5 Tambon MaeNamKoo Amphur Pluak Daeng, Rayong