( E-commerce from mobile industry, Retail, FMCG, Modern trade Business )
Plan , manage , control and drive sales & all concerned operation via online channel to meet sales, P&L target within approved budget.
Work at Chachoengsao
Duties of the E-Commerce Assistant Manager include:
- Developing the online strategy for the company to be in line with company objectives.
- Drive sales via all online channel (Website, Marketplace, and Social Media)
- Developing all online channel to maximize number of follower/member and customers.
- Study and understand target insight and translate to necessary actions to drive sales
- Data & Customer analysis to future sales via online channel.
- Managing and analyzing Customer Database and create all CRM activities and campaigns
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Taking overall responsibilities for brand management and corporate identity. (SENTEL)
- Ensuring quality of preparation for online/offline and print marketing campaigns; creating digital media campaigns on social media, website, and
- Managing the development of E-Commerce Website and all relating internal process.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for future co-operation marketing campaign.
Requirements of the role:
Work Location : Can Work at A.Muang Chachoengsao Province
- Age 28 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in E-Commerce / Digital Marketing / Marketing / Business Administration
- At least 3-5 years of experience in E-Commerce / Online function
- Experienced in Digital Marketing / E-commerce from mobile industry, Retail, FMCG, Modern trade Business
- Expert in google analytics / SEO are preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong E-commerce and Leadership skill
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Good attitude and strong creative outlook
Buraphavat Communication Co., Ltd.
108/9-10 Mahajakapad Road, T. Na-Maung,
A. Maung Chachoengsao, Chachoengsao 24000