For our GIZ Office Bangkok we are currently looking for a Driver/ Office Assistant.
with the following responsibilities.
He / She will:
- Ensure provision of reliable and safe driving services by driving office vehicles for the transport of GIZ staffs, partners and visitors and delivery
and collection of mail, documents and other items
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the
vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil,
check of tires, brakes and water levels, car washing, etc so that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle registration, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country,
first aid kit, and necessary spare parts in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
- Assist office staff in filing, photocopying and maintaining stores when required. Assist in the mailing and distribution of documents and arrange
to pay office telephone and other bills, as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
We are looking for a candidate who preferably possesses (the equivalent of):
- Completed Secondary Level education;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Three years work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record;
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions;
- Having a first-aid certification will be an advantage;
- Skills in minor vehicle repairs;
- Good communication skill in Thai and English;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
This will be a fixed-term contract starting from March 2021 and running until February 2022 with the high potential of an extension.
Please submit your application and CV
"Apply Now". The deadline for applications is
January 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. GIZ Thailand is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages gender diversity within the company and operations.
GIZ Office Bangkok
Mrs. Chattayada Pattaragulwanit
193/63 Lake Rajada Office Complex, New Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110