Purpose of the position
The Director of Project Management is responsible to monitor and report project progress. The job entails working closely with the Development Division and
Procurement Department. He/she has to monitor and drive a construction as a project timeline.
- Review contracts and support on all payments.
- Follow up and coordinate with all consultants.
- Monitor Project schedule and help alert on all urgent.
- Coordinate with the procurement team to ensure that all direct procure is delivered as plan.
- Coordinating and resolving any conflict or overlapping generated by all the design activities prepared by the different Project Design Teams.
- Participating in regular progress, coordination, and stakeholder meetings.
- Conducting, chairing, and preparing minutes of technical and progress review meetings.
- Ensuring that all provisional sum design, tender documents, and specifications are reviewed and approved by all relevant internal and external parties including statutory authorities.
- Managing the technical review process and monitoring whether or not the deliverable is produced on time and potential changes to scope are identified as soon as practicable.
- Developing the required procedures, protocols, systems, structures, and tools to efficiently and effectively manage and monitor all PM/CM aspects of the Program.
- Establishing all necessary project procedures and ensuring the team is familiar with the project execution strategy and the specific procedures they will be required to adhere to.
- Responsibility for the quality and timeliness of all internal and external technical deliverables and progress reports (weekly and monthly) and contributing to the dashboard indicators.
- Responsibility for participating in monthly project-wide risk workshops/meetings and implementing assigned risk response actions within the agreed time frame.
- Leading the technical team by assigning appropriate responsibility and accountability to direct reports for timely delivery in relation to technical reviews and construction queries.
- Assisting to satisfy the requirements of any local and statutory authorities and other bodies having jurisdiction over the Project.
- Developing and monitoring the schedule requirements and submitting them to the Project Controls Team Leader, and coordinating the efforts of the Project Teams for adherence to the
approved Master Schedule
Required critical behaviors
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium-sized projects
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Diligently follow up well and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding computer and technical skills, strong knowledge in MS Office
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Structural Engineering, Civil, or related fields.
- Thai male/female.
- Have at least
years of experience in construction management of the retail or commercial building, condominium, and hotel project
- Construction Project Management and knowledge of HVAC System.
- Excellent MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
- Good command of English.
Project: Chao Phraya Estate (Four Seasons Private Residences)
Charoenkrung Road, BTS Saphan taksin
Contact Person: HR Manager (คุณปั้น) 02-658-7888 #153