Position: Director of Marketing Intelligence, Data Analytics, Research (Quantitative/ Pricing) FMCG
Benefits: 200K-300K / Very attractive Benfits
Contact: kasemsak 089-208-8800, kasemsak(@)mriww.co.th
- Working closely with the Experienced Marketing and Sales teams to identify innovative analytical opportunities leveraging data methodology to drive their client’s business
and analyze data to identify opportunities
- Leading the Advanced Analytics (Data) team in identifying and delivering advance analytical solutions for their clients (Stake holders).
- Pricing and Competitors pricing analyisis.
- Owning the prioritization process and roadmap for all analytics work.
- Managing the team to ensure delivery of quality insight within agreed timelines.
- Planning and leading the development of the digital consumer insights view with digital process.
- Enabling development of Data capabilities, framework and governance process in the company.
- Leading roll out of Data Capabilities, Analytic Framework, customer initiatives, and best practices across markets
- Identifying new internal and external information sources and building effective working relationships with subject matter experts within their clients.
- Providing mentorship, guidance and train others in own area of expertise
- Thai Nationality, 34-43 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, IT, Economics or technical/mathematical, Engineering or in any fields
- Master degree in Business or Advance Analytics is a plus
- Experience in research, data analytics, consumer insight.
- Strong technical in Quantitative
- Experience in Reputable FMCG companies and Reputable Research Firms.
- Very great level of English language proficiency.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with Contact details and refer the
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please send your resume and call 089-208-8800