Be responsible to carry out the end-to-end cybersecurity vulnerability management program, that is composed
of threat intelligence analysis, cybersecurity assessment, vulnerability profiling, vulnerability compensation and vulnerability remediation tracking.
- Fulfill tasks of cybersecurity vulnerability management program, i.e. cyberthreat intelligence analysis, cybersecurity assessment, vulnerability profiling, vulnerability compensation
and vulnerability remediation tracking
- Support on implementing and running DevSecOP operation
- Keep abreast of the knowledge in cybersecurity, new digital technology and CI/CD area
- Collaborate with business and technology team to carry-out the assigned Vulnerability Management / DevSecOP tasks.
- Senior person will act as a security advisor to provide a security recommendation on the new or the change on Application solution and Infrastructure design
- Perform Research and Development on ‘Offensive Security’ and security automation
- Bachelor and Master’s Degree of computer science, computer engineer, or a relevant field
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing (Fresh graduate is also welcome)
- Have knowledge in Threat intelligence, red teaming and Secure coding review and CI/CD DevSecOP implementation and certified relevant security certification is a plus
- Strong security analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good command in English