Digital Marketing Solution:
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public
Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make
a big change among digital transformation era.
"Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world." - Dr.
Abhisak Chulya –
Digital Creative Specialist
- Leads the project management of all performance media creative.
- Develops plans, timelines, and provides guidance to external team and internal creative teams for the execution of all content creation related
to performance media.
- Manages the budget plan for performance media creative.
- Develops creative briefs for performance media creative and presents briefs to our internal and client for ensuring creative delivered meets the
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously working with another team and to deliver on spec, on time, and within budget.
- Prepares, tracks and meets project success criteria, schedules and budgets.
- Ensures that content is consistent with client brand guidelines, supports key of marketing goals, and contributes to a consistent brand experience
for client consumers.
- Recommends and implements opportunities for process improvements.
- Age 21 - 32 years old and welcome all of genders.
- Bachelor's degree in Faculty of Architecture, Communication Artor related fields
- At least 1-2 years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to client.
- Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media and mobile.
- Must be well versed in details of digital creative development and demonstrate understanding of user mindset/context within top platforms (Facebook,
Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google).
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Strong written and oral communication skills