NES Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for DevOps Specialist as
- Consult colleagues about their needs for further improvements of our systems
- Understand business requirements and translate them into IT specification / User Stories
- Business Analysis and effort estimations for Change Requests
- Management of Change Requests in alignment with regional platform team in Singapore
- PIC Handling (Problem, Incident, Change) and Ticket Management
- Maintenance of API based interfaces with surrounding systems, Update of Interface Contracts & Specifications, Systems & User documentation
- Coordination & follow-up with vendors, Process partners & Interfacing systems
- Communication and alignment with product team regarding standardization Skills and Competencies
- Enjoy analyzing requirements from business users and manage / balance their expectations
- Great communication & coordination skills between Business, Platform, Vendor and local IT
- Business Knowledge of Automotive Captive / Financial Services, Banking and/ or Insurance
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle + good understanding about Agile software development methods and IT security / Information protection principles
- Independent and reliable working style as well as enjoying team collaboration
- Language skills: Native Thai, English fluently, other languages are a benefit
- Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering or similar and gathered several years of working experience in different functions.
- Experience in Application Operations & Software Development and it's your passion to support Business Users.
- Familiar with Incident & Change management process (ITSM) & Ticketing Systems (e.g. Remedy) as well as agile software development methods & tools like Jira,
Confluence, XRay, Selenium.
- Proficient level of English (verbal & written) together with skills in communication & presentation.
- Understand in depth the financial services business of a bank, insurance or ideally of an Automotive captive.
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
varisa.sangsuwan @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114