The Design Engineer is responsible for design work supporting both their new and existing products. They must be able to create engineering drawings with innovative and creative mindset.
Our client is a quickly growing automotive manufacturer. They are aggressively increasing their head count and plan to establish Thailand office as their second design centre.
- Initiate creative concept ideas for their products and turn into actual design
- Conduct engineering drawings, digital sketching, final digital rendering and 3D model
- Transform company's branding and value into their product
- Coordinate with relevant overseas departments
- Always monitor and seek for room for improvement
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3-8 years of experience in engineering design from automotive industry
- High proficiency in AutoCAD/Solidwork, Alias automotive studio, VRed, Photoshop and other visual medias are highly preferred
- Fluent English communication skills
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Conducive work environment that encourages growth, open communication and constant learning & development platforms
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kanyawee Thanchitikul on +66 2 012 5057