- Manages the deployment of up to $1M in annual projects, securing benefits delivery through expert management of quality, costs and time.
- Leads a high performing team of up to 6+ contractors.
- Determines business process and information requirements, gains unit commitment, and delivers effective business process and system changes.
- Working across Business Partnership, Core Capabilities and Core Services teams, determines system functional requirements and completes design in line with overall project aims.
- Oversees the build and delivery of the business application through the Development team and ensures successful handover to Core Services.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the relevant business area to aid in the development of accurate and concise functional requirements.
- Applies technical and functional knowledge to design solutions which are in line with technical architecture, database design and performance requirements; and which are appropriate given the context within which they will be implemented.
- Analyzes the business and systems impact of the solution and plans the detailed tasks required to achieve delivery of the fully tested solution.
- Coordinates internal and 3rd party resources during development, implementation and nurturing phases.
- During the build and implementation phases, carries out activities to configure software packages and/or manage technical resources or vendors.
- Delivers solutions which are quality and functionally tested, with supporting project documentation which meet functional and technical requirements.
- Identifies Associates' application training and education requirements, designs and carries out required training programs.
- Manages 3rd parties to ensure delivery per Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and recommends improved ways of working.
- Utilizes the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool for planning resources, project milestones, risks and financials.
- Engages Business Partnership Senior Managers & Managers, and business unit Directors and Senior Managers to ensure successful project deployment and benefits achievement.
- Able to manage projects via Agile methodology.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
About Mars in Thailand
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars,
Incorporated. More than 700 associates
in Thailand. 3 sites: Bangkok – Petcare, Mars Wrigley Confectionery (office),Bangkok – Royal Canin (office) and Pakchong – Petcare (factory & office) With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999.Exports to 21 MARKETS Across the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & North America “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Let’s get social