Position: Department Manager, Human Resource (Business Partnering)
Location: MRT Phahon Yothin
Salary Range: Up to 160K
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 8.30 AM - 17.30 PM
- You are in charge of managing, supervise and mentor the Human Resources (HR) teams in offices in Thailand and be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions. You are required to
act as an internal HR Business partner (70%) and HR manager to your team (30%).
- Effectively partner with leaders to design and implement the plans and processes that align with the overall business strategy with compliance to the local rules and regulations.
- This role will also work closely with our Human Resources Management (HRM), General Affairs (GA) and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) teams in Singapore.
- Business Partnering
- Strategize and develop workplace and business relationships with all relevant stakeholders for constant improvements and contribute towards implementation of best practices.
- Drive and manage people-agenda projects, initiatives and work streams while ensuring high quality end-to-end business partnering and value-added services to the business leaders and employees.
- Support organizational change processes and initiatives in the areas of integration and restructuring.
- Talent Acquisition
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition (TA) HQ team and creates recruitment strategy and ensure that job vacancies to be filled, and best candidates are selected to best match the needs of
the position and the business with the efficiently process and cost-effectively and in accordance with the organization policies and standards
- Guide hiring managers in selection of candidates with right competencies, experience and culture fit.
- Conduct the orientation and secure involvement of business leaders in the onboarding processes to assimilate new hires effectively. Total Rewards And Benefits
- Partner with the Compensation & Benefits (C&B) HQ team to coach hiring managers in compensation strategies and programmed as well as to review needs of the workforce.
- Effective management and administration of the full spectrum of total rewards and benefits policies and programs to ensure internal equitability and external competitiveness of the business
in the talent market.
- Prepare annual HR budget and to evaluate, propose and implement improvements to the current benefits plans.
- Manage third party vendors’ (healthcare and insurance) service level and performance standards to manage problem escalations, streamline processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Employee Engagement
- Conduct onboarding/offboarding sessions, as well as to ensure new hires are well integrated in the company throughout their employment.
- Implement and manage employee engagement and health/well-being programs while ensuring diversity in the workplace.
- Maintains and recommends effective communication channels to build up good employee relation and morale.
- Build rapport with the employees to promote and encourage participation in company programs and activities.
- Talent Development & Performance Management
- Partner with the Learning & Development (L&D) HQ team to define L&D needs based on business and staff capability for career progression
- Manage the performance review and management exercises including support hiring managers and employees throughout performance management lifecycle including to cascade key performance
indicators and performance goals to employees.
- Guide hiring managers and employees in competency policy, framework and processes.
- Manage end-to-end total company’s talent development plan (including succession plans to future-proof leadership pipeline) from understanding and prioritizing development needs and interventions.
- Maximize utilization of government grants and keep abreast of latest government initiatives.
- Organizational Design and HR Systems
- As a "Change Agent" to assist Management in bringing about changes in organization cultures towards excellence in people management.
- Support the Business Leaders on organizational design initiatives.
- Support in key HR system projects and initiatives. Legal and Compliance Practices
- Ensures up to date employment policy in line with local legislation is in place.
- Continual policy and process development and amending and implementing policies and procedures in line with the local employment law regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR capacity(HRBP, HR strategy, Talent acquisition, Talent Development, HRD) in multinational company.
- Proficient in English, in order to communicate with Regional HQ. *Equivalent to TOEIC 700 and above.
- Solid knowledge and prior experience in change and project management at the HR and organizational levels
- Possess experience of handling project from planning, execute, monitor results and analyze and continue to work with each Business unit and leaders.
- Proven prior working experience as a Head of HR or similar role.
- Management experience in leading and mentoring a team of 5 or more people.
- Possess strong hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll.
- Possess Thai Labor Law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations.
- Able to understand the business and apply consistency and value adding HR initiatives.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707,
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Philaluk T. (Pla) / Consultant
Or Tel/Whatsapp: 0894424636