to: Reliability Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze all data relevant to creating sales forecast
(historical data, seasonality, promotions, sales performance, and inventory level).
- Provide consistent analysis of the forecast accuracy
- Work closely with marketing team to accurately forecast trends, plan product range and promotion.
- Lead and coordinate the demand planning process
- Build a consistent baseline forecast using modeling and the input of marketing and sales
- Challenge the forecast of marketing and sales on launch and promotion
- Responsible to generate delivery plan forecasting by SKU under agreed stock level and monitor sales against contract to minimize any gap.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales, marketing and finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Manage inventory targets
(including safety stock levels)
that are approved by management.
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management
(forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs.
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the future.
- Identify risks/opportunities by SKUs ,by brand and by customers
- Support marketing, sales team in specific sales information, and sales management team in providing sales performance data for management review.
- Work proactively cross functional with sales, marketing, finance, operations and warehouse, in regards to planning, order management and stock handling
Thai, 28 years old up
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer or Engineer related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Demand and Supply planning
- Good Command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of excel is a plus and good calculating skills
- Having experience in ERP, Oracle or SAP