Database Administrator - Work at Sathorn (BTS Chong Nonsi)
- Installation and configuration of components of the solution infrastructure consisting of database systems, database high availability replications, Backup and restore, & tuning and patching database systems.
- Monitor data replication, database integrity and ensure higher availability of the solution.
- Support development/integration team for installation, configuration and optimization of the solution components
- Define and configure all security for the database system.
- You support the Project Manager for acceptance of the system part of the solution
- At least Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Related fields
- Min 3 years Oracle and MySQL database support and maintenance experience.
- Good communication in English
- Good knowledge & experience about Oracle & MySQL enterprise database HA architecture.
- Expertise in Oracle and MySQL database installation, maintenance, patching, tuning, change management, and optimization.
- Monitor and manage database performance, logical and physical storage, analyze database logs.
- Provide proactive support. Implement day to day DBA support, make sure availability of database, security, and integrity.
- Good experience in Oracle RMAN and MySQL enterprise backup solution, backup policy and verify database backup availability.
- Good command over Oracle and MySQL database engine, Good at SQL, PL/SQL language, InnoDB.
- Experience analyze database index and performance, Oracle AWR, MySQL performance scheme.
- Understand database security, encryption & users and privileges.
- Collaborate with third party vendors and R&D for resolving any issues with database & applications.
- Good knowledge & experience about Oracle golden gate installation, integration, replication configuration & troubleshooting skills.
- Documentation of maintenance tasks.
- Familiar with RHEL 6.x/7.x/8.x, knowledge of network/storage/X86 hardware
- Familiar with enterprise monitoring tools, DB management tools, RHEL clusters, scripting skills bash/perl/python
IT Skills Preference
- Oracle 12c or 19c or MySQL 5.7/8.0 experience
- Large database (10TB & above) support and maintenance experience
- OCP/RHCE/RHCA certification
For more information please contact Khun Natawut Tel. 06-3343-2225