PRTR is working with a global leading insurance client to find the Data Solutions Consultant to join their data-driven team. The chosen candidate will be working in regional work scope, and responsible for building and maintaining data solutions to improve
efficiencies and ensure the solutions can be scaled appropriately within Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, India, and China.
- Participating in data-related working teams.
- Communicating and supporting data and analytic strategy initiatives throughout the region.
- Working closely with colleagues within the region to perform rapid prototype of technical and complex data solutions.
- Designing the best solutions that meet technical and business requirements.
- Providing technical guidance to team members of all skill levels.
- Designing and developing data solutions that enable effective self-service data consumption.
- Ensuring data solutions produce high data qualities.
- Influencing across the team, as well as the broader organization.
- Degree in a related field (e.g. Math, Science, Social Science, Engineering, Information Technology, International Management).
- Strong communication, influencing, organizational and analytical skills required.
- Strong negotiation skills also required.
- Experience working & managing cloud storage including AWS, Azure, and data pipeline using open source stacks.
- Experience with relational databases, such as Redshift, SQL Server, Teradata.
- Knowledge of data integration and analytic tools such as SAS, and hands-on experience with Business Intelligence platforms.
- Familiarity with technologies like Microsoft Business Intelligence, visualization analytic like Tableau, Power BI is desired.
- Experienced in multiple cultures is preferred.
- Fluency in English and additional language used in Asia countries is preferred.
- International travel will be required when we are allowed to travel.
- Opportunity to work in a regional scope of work
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment.