Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT), infrastructure, and smart devices.
- Being responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cloud data centre site, and for on-site reliability and associated project delivery.
- Being responsible for the inspection of the on-site data centre and equipment health checks (check health lights). After the hardware failure of the equipment is received, reporting to the manufacturer for repairing.
- Following instructions to verify the IDC supplier's acceptance of the cabinet and on-site data centre hosting service (racks/power/cooling) delivery confirmation.
- Being responsible for the on-site interface personnel dispatched by the customer communicates with the on-site IDC supplier.
- Carrying out the hardware delivery of the equipment, including the hardware installation and the cable jumper interconnection.
- Performing initialization tasks for IT equipment (mainly servers, switches, and third-party equipment) according to the guide, including the management of port configuration, raid, and initial configuration of the switch.
- Managing equipment receipt and delivery, on-site hardware assets, and consumables safety.
- Ensuring the guaranteed accuracy of warehouse information.
- Managing inbound and outbound third-party authorization and the corresponding move in & out form filling and data statistics through the supplier IDC platform.
- Providing regular reports to customers.
- Supporting other onsite duties ad hoc duties if requested.
- Computer and communication related education background, with experience or knowledge of server operation and maintenance, network management, data centre management, and system integration delivery.
- Familiar with the X86 server architecture, and an understanding of the basic principles of network devices.
- An understanding of virtualization architecture.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and working e-flow document reporting.